Design updates and new features!
Since we launched Bento Cam in public beta a few weeks ago, we have been working hard on refining the app even further to make every interaction easy and intuitive. We’ve also found the time to add a few new useful features. The biggest update is without doubt the ability to move photos between collections as many of you have requested.
- You can now move photos between collections (iOS to iOS, Dropbox, and Google Drive; Dropbox to Dropbox; Google Drive to Google Drive)
- The button for creating new collections has been made more prominent and moved just above the list of collections
- New icons for going to view collection and unsorted photos screens fromt the camera screen
- From view collections screen you can now tap the hovering camera icon to quickly go back to camera mode
- Swipe right or left from camera screen to view collection and unsorted photos screens fromt the camera screen
- Fixed problem with long loading time for unsorted photos
- Improved overall stability, UI and fixed bugs
Frequently asked questions:
- Is there an Android version on the way? Android is most certainly on our roadmap. However, we still have a few more features to roll out to the iOS version over the coming months to make sure the app is as good as it can possible be, before we expand to Android. The expected release date is currently Q1 2017.
As always, if you have any questions at all, please check out more on our FAQ page or reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org we are always happy to hear from you! If you haven’t tried the app yet, you can get it here.
Happy photo taking!
Co-founder, Bento Cam