Microsoft OneDrive integration and local photo storage!
We’re excited to announce a new update with a handful of improvements that will make Bento Cam even better. In this newest version we have made it possible to store photos inside the app. This means they will be separate from your iOS camera roll. We’re also happy to introduce a new integration with Microsoft OneDrive.
- Local storage option inside Bento Cam makes it easy to separate personal photos form work photos (or whichever photos you don’t want cluttering your camera roll).
- A new integration with Microsoft OneDrive so you can connect Bento Cam albums to folders in the popular cloud storage provider, adding to the existing options of Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- New onboarding flow to make it easier to get started with Bento Cam
- Changed collections to albums to make it more clear to users what this actually is:)
- Improved overall stability, UI and fixed bugs
Frequently asked questions:
- Does Bento Cam host any of my photos in the cloud? No, at this point we do not host any of your photos in the cloud. Bento Cam photos (and albums) are either stored locally on the phone – either inside the app (see updates above), or in the iOS Photos app, or in third party cloud services, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive.
As always, if you have any questions at all, please check out more on our FAQ page or reach out to us directly at email@example.com we are always happy to hear from you! If you haven’t tried the app yet, you can get it here.
Happy photo taking!
Co-founder, Bento Cam